Are you articulate, friendly, and want to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives? Get personal fulfillment through artful conversations with no selling required. Encourage and support people on their journeys to improved health—all from the safety and comfort of your home.
At Pleio, we believe we are making a difference in the lives of patients on prescription medications. Through GoodStart, we offer the delivery of a tailored support program to get patients on to a good routine. What we do drives us because it matters! The ideal candidate possesses the characteristics shared by all our contributors; altruistic, achievement-oriented, highly skilled crusader, articulate communicator, driven, and dedicated to the mission’s success.
Pleio’s GoodStarters are trained, empathetic mentorship professionals with communications experience. They are non-clinicians who create meaningful connections with patients through artfully scripted phone calls. They are instrumental in providing patients with human emotional support and encouragement when they need it the most. They receive personal fulfillment knowing they are helping someone.
- Strong verbal communications and interpersonal skills are required
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Analytical skills, creativity, ability to work efficiently under pressure in different kinds of projects
- Possess keen decision-making & problem-solving skills
- Advanced technical skills and experience with cloud environments.
- Pass background, anti-bribery checks, and provide two professional references
- Empathetic listening, diffusion techniques, and redirecting a conversation in a call